We have a somewhat more relaxed schedule in the summer:
1) Children’s Sunday School begins again in September. Meanwhile, we continue to welcome kids, and often there will be a children’s sermon as part of our worship. Children are always welcome at All Saints’.
2) Our Wednesday Noon Bible Study will resume again in September.
3) Our Wednesday Evening Prayer, followed by Contemplative Prayer, continues through the summer at 5:30 pm. This is a wonderful opportunity for silent meditation in the Christian tradition, in community. Come and try it. Perhaps God will call you, through the spacious silence of contemplative prayer, into deeper and more meaningful relationship.
4) Each Wednesday at 6:45 pm, you are invited to join others from All Saints’ in our Weekly No-Agenda dinner meet-up. It moves from restaurant to restaurant; and on Wednesday, June 26, we plan to introduce ourselves to our new neighbor, Chile Verde, in the Main Medical Building, just across the Sunday parking lot from All Saints’. If you plan to come, it would be helpful for you to contact Mother Mary via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), text or phone (770-655-1713), by 2 pm on Wednesday. But it’s nearly always possible, if you find yourself free at the last minute, to come anyhow. This is a great opportunity to get to know people in a more informal setting.
5) The Choir at All Saints’ continues to sing in the summers, and cuts back to a Sunday morning rehearsal at 9 am. If you would like to try singing with this group, this is a great opportunity. Just show up, and introduce yourself!